Results and Discussions
Results from the Technical Working Group Meetings - WTMF 2019
Last updated: June 20 2019
The private meetings of the Technical Working Groups on Wednesday and Thursday resulted in 10 briefings from the workshop chairs on Friday morning.
1. Overview of the outcome at WTMF 2019 - video
2. Interactive Plenary Discussion Day 1 - video
José Pozo (EPIC) was the Discussion Moderator. The session where the tables are turned. The audience becomes the panel sharing tomorrow’s dilemmas in photonics. The panel of 5 keynote speakers responds. Today’s discussion was focussed around Data and Telecom.
3. Interactive Plenary Discussion Day 2 - video
José Pozo (EPIC) was the discussion Moderator. The session where the tables are turned. The audience becomes the panel sharing tomorrow’s dilemmas in photonics. The panel of 5 keynote speakers responds. The second discussion was focussed around Packaging and Testing.
4. Outcome from the 10 Technical Working Groups on Friday Morning - complete video
By clicking on the section headers below you will jump to the relevant point in the video. Alternatively, you can access the WTMF Interactive PDF of this session. This contains all the slides that were presented. By clicking on the links in the content list or the specific section in the PDF, you will get the commentary that goes along with those particular slides. We welcome feedback on these methods of accessing the results. Reactions to email@example.com
1. Datacenters – Timo Aalto, Finland
3. Communication Space & 5/6G - Martijn Heck, Denmark.
4. Sensor Spectroscopy – Richard Otte, USA
5. Sensor Imaging – Jeroen Duis, Netherlands.
6. Silicon Photonics - Lionel Kimerling, USA
7. Silicon Nitride and Indium Phosphide – Luc Augustin, NL
8. Packaging - Jeroen Duis, Netherlands.
9. Assembly - Dan Evans, USA
10. Testing - Sylwester Latkowski, Netherlands
5. General Conclusions and Outlook - video
Ton Backx, Institute for Photonic Integration, Eindhoven University of Technology, on behalf of PhotonDelta.
If you would like to become involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Introducing WTMF 2019
Outcome WTMF 2019